Vitamin E oil is a beautiful thing. Why you ask? Well besides the fact that the oil itself is beautiful in color and looks like liquid gold, there are a variety of reasons. Read further to learn all the benefits it has for your skin if used as part of your skincare regimen:
1. You can buy Vitamin E tablets and break one open to use over a period of a few days. Store the pill and oil into a sterilized container that is sealed when not in use or you can also keep it in a Zip-Lock bag.
2. Vitamin E oil can help decrease scarring. If your skin has been scarred due to a cut, burn, or acne, apply Vitamin E oil to your skin and you will see that in just a few weeks, your scarring will lighten.
3. It can heal dry skin. Vitamin E helps skin retain its natural hydration so apply after cleansing your skin at night. Your skin will become more radiant over time.
4. Vitamin E oil will make you look younger by fighting the aging process. Your skin’s elasticity will improve as well as collagen production with regular topical use of Vitamin E oil. Vitamin E is added to many skincare products so go straight to the source and see how beautifully wonderful your skin will become.
5. Vitamin E oil is wonderful for dry chapped lips. Use in place of a chap stick or lip balm. Carry a Vitamin E tablet in a sealed bag in your purse and reapply during the day for glossy lips that are being treated with tender loving care.
As you can see there are many benefits to using Vitamin E oil as part of your daily skincare routine…and then some! You can also take a Vitamin E tablet once a day to promote good health from within and exudes out. Vitamin E doesn’t want to be kept a secret…so share the beautiful news with everyone you know!